ACE adds crisis management cover to its environmental risk proposition for EU firms
ACE is extending of its European environmental proposition with crisis management cover as part of a strategy to match its clients evolving environmental cover needs.
The proposition now covers the costs of counsel and other expert services for businesses as they try to maintain and restore public confidence in the event of a serious environmental incident.
The additional crisis management cover, in collaboration with red24assisst, includes:
· Responsive crisis management services cover
· Cover for costs associated with securing the scene following an incident, affected third-party medical costs as well as funeral, psychological counselling, temporary living and other necessary response costs
· Cover for costs associated with public relations and crisis communications management as well as policy-maker engagement
· Cover for travel costs for directors, officers and others incurred at the direction of crisis management services
· Limits of up to £250,000 in aggregate for crisis management-specific liability
ACE Overseas General senior vice-president environmental risk, Karl Russek, said: “By expanding our environmental risk proposition with crisis management services we can now offer our clients and their brokers comprehensive insurance cover combined with the reassurance of access to critical services that can help them navigate the immediate aftermath of a serious environmental incident.”
No comments yet