1. Who do I contact if I have a question about my subscription?
If you have any questions regarding your subscription, please contact us using the details below:
Third Floor, Chancery Exchange
10 Furnival Street
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8955 7015
Please be sure to include your name and customer number to allow us to quickly retrieve your details.
2. What is my customer number?
Your customer number is the unique reference allocated to you as a paid subscriber and attached to your customer record. It allows Customer Services to find your details, and details of your transactions with us, eg payments, changes to your contact details.
3. Where can I find my customer number?
Your customer number appears on the address label of your weekly copy of StrategicRISK. It can also be found on your invoice and receipt. It can also be found on the confirmation you received when you subscribed
Here is an example:
180000 Ms A. Eberson
4. How can I change the contact details for my subscription?
You can change your details online; simply sign in and go to Edit My Details page or contact customer services.
Please state the old address and the new address and most importantly your customer number to allow us to retrieve and change your details.
5. I am a paid subscriber and I am missing a copy of the magazine. How do I claim this?
Please email our Customer Services department giving your full details (including your customer number) and the cover date of the issue you are missing and we will investigate.
6. How can I order an additional back issues?
All articles are available on our online archive. If you wish to purchase a past issue of the magazine, please email our Customer Services team , or phone +44 (0)20 8955 7015.
7. What is the usual reply time to an email regarding an online information query?
You will receive an immediate automated confirmation of the logging of your query. You will receive a response from our Customer Services Team within 2 working days following receipt of your email.
8. How do I unsubscribe from my email alerts?
Every alert we send you contains a link to your current preferences. You can update these at any time.
When signed into the website you can also sign up or unsubscribe from newsletters under ‘My Newsletters’ and update your preferences regarding other communication under ‘Edit User Details’.
If you have questions or issues, please contact customer services. Email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)20 8955 7015
9. What are the business hours of the customer service department?
The business hours of this service are 9am to 5pm UK time, Monday to Friday.
10. As a paid subscriber, how do I activate my online account and gain access to subscriber-only content on www.strategicrisk.co.uk ?
If you took out a subscription via the post or telephone, you will be emailed a link to set up your online account.
If you are an existing subscriber, but have lost your original password and login details and/or have never accessed online subscriber-only content, you can request to reset your password using the link at the bottom of the website.
If you subscribed online, the online activation process is automatic and you will have immediate access to online subscriber-only content.
11. What are the current subscription rates?
Please click here for details of subscription rates
12. How can I pay for my subscription?
You can pay for your subscription online by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or by requesting an invoice be sent to your company. Alternatively you can send a cheque by post to our Customer Services team at the address below. Please make cheques payable to “Newsquest Specialist Media” and include your order form. Your invoice will state payment options, including details of cheque and bank transfers.
Online access will only be granted upon receipt of payment, so for immediate access, please pay by credit card.
Send cheques to the above address.
13. What will appear on my credit card statement for my subscription?
If payment is taken online your statement will have the reference – “Newsquest Specialist Media Ltd”. For payments made to a subscriptions agency please contact the agency directly.
14. When will my subscription start and finish?
This information can be found on your receipt. Alternatively please contact Customer Services.
15. How do I confirm my expiry date?
You can find details your subscription online; simply log on and go to the My Subscriptions page.
16. Will I be reminded before my paid subscription expires?
You will be reminded by emails and by post when your account is due for renewal to ensure there is no lapse in service.
17. What do I do if I’ve forgotten my password or username?
Use the Forgotten Password? link at the bottom of the website and a reset will be emailed to you.
18. If I still cannot access the site or I am receiving an error message what should I do?
Please email our Customer Services team with details of the exact error message you are receiving and at what stage you are experiencing these difficulties and we will look into this for you and contact you as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can call them on +44 (0)1635 588868.
19. How do I cancel my paid subscription?
We require all cancellations to be submitted in writing. This can be via email, fax or by post. Please email our Customer Services team stating the customer number, name and address of the subscriber. It would help us improve the quality of the product if you could tell us why you are cancelling.
Any remaining monies on the subscription will be refunded back to the payee.
20. What terms and conditions apply to my use of the service?
Please click here to view our terms and conditions.
21. What precautions are taken to secure my privacy?