European risk managers will find a number of the sessions at this month's BCI Symposium of particular interest. Sessions include, among other topics:
- Could a risk manager do your job?
- Business continuity and enterprise risk management – are they coming together?
- Corporate defence: risk management, business resilience and beyond
- Risk management in vivo
- The spy and the crane – how risk perception impacts on business continuity management
- A risk assessment of the likelihood and business impact of an influenza pandemic in Europe
- Reputational protection from zero hour onwards
- Reputation management in times of crises
- Supply chain management and Supply chain business continuity: the stories, the risks and the solutions.