Association elects new members during its annual forum in Lausanne
The Swiss Association of Insurance and Risk Managers (SIRM) has elected Pauline Davoust, global manager risk and insurance at Gate Gourmet Switzerland GmbH, and Volker Trapp, risk and insurance manager at DHL Schweiz, as new board members.
The two new members were elected at the association’s general assembly during the SIRM Forum 2016, which took place in Lausanne on 2 and 3 November.
The new SIRM board has the following members:
- Sabrina Hartusch, president, strategy, national relations and sponsoring – Triumph Holding AG
- Peter Ebneter, vice-president, organisation and logistics – COOP Genossenschaft
- Caroline Mott, international relations – Tetra Laval International
- Matthias Huber, finance and administration – Swissport International
- Pauline Davoust, PR and communication – Gate Gourmet Switzerland GmbH
- Volker Trapp, membership and network – DHL Schweiz
- Katharina Rufer, SIRM Secretariat
- Lorenz Stampfli, independent consultant and legal advisor – Former legal advisor, risk and insurance management at CERN