StrategicRISK interviewed thirty European risk manager to discover their concerns about global risk and what they are doing to overcome these challenges
StrategicRISK’s 2012 Risk Report, sponsored by Marsh Risk Consulting, is an effort to explore some of the following questions:
- What role can risk managers actually play in practice in tackling global risk issues? Have these broad global issues done anything to reposition risk managers within their organisations?
- How can risk managers prepare for economic uncertainty? What precautionary steps can they take?
- What steps can risk managers take to manage cyber risks?
- What experiences can risk managers share about how to manage supply chain risk? How can risk managers prepare for/deal with disruption
- Are risk managers comfortable managing political risks? What are their key concerns